LAND AND HOME PACKAGES IN NORTH CAROLINA
Discovering North Carolina Homes and Land
Welcome to the search for land and home packages in North Carolina. It is a pleasurable quest, this hunt for a secluded piece of heaven to call home. Discover the land and residence that best meet your vision by taking the following aspects into consideration:
* Placement – Here in Western North Carolina, residents enjoy easy access to the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Appalachian Trail. This is an area filled with natural beauty and wonder.
* Amenities – If you are searching for unparalleled views, modern conveniences and a fair amount of privacy, schedule a tour of a Fall Creek Land Company site. Broad River Highlands and Grandview Peaks areas offer secure gates, paved roads and underground utilities. Nature’s beauty comes standard.
* Price – Whether you’re envisioning a rustic log cabin or a multi-story country mansion, you will find the parcel of land to build it upon here. Called “North Carolina’s Best Mountain Value,” We will always offer a selection of log cabin shells with unique lots starting at $99,900. This is one of the most compelling values in mountain property ownership today.
* Ambience – Choose the land plot that gives you a desired ambience. If that includes a feeling of near-total seclusion, you have found it here.
* Overall value – No other land and home packages in North Carolina match Fall Creek Land Company’s for all-inclusive splendor.
Contact Fall Creek Land Company at 828-429-4004 to schedule a tour. View parcels of land that average three acres in size up to fourteen acres, and marvel at the seamless way Fall Creek Land integrates the sublime with nature.
Fall Creek Land Company is the prominent leader in affordable North Carolina Land Sales. NC Land Sales featuring Log Cabin, Log Cabin Shell, Log Cabin Shells near Lake Lure and Lake James in the North Carolina Mountains. Working in association with Carolina Land, Ken Williams.
Fall Creek Land Company has developed beautiful Gated Mountain communities such as Grandview Peaks, South Mountain Peaks, The Summit, Broad River Highlands, Yellowtop Mountain Estates, Golden Valley Estate.